Our fees for our baby room include:
- all nappies and creams
- first baby milk for your child
- all meals and healthy snacks (catered to all dietary requirements)
- trips out to our local shops, park etc.
We ask if your child is on prescribed milk that you are able to provide this.
Two Year Olds
Fees for our two year olds include:
- home cooked food and healthy snacks (adhering to all dietary requirements)
- nappies and creams
- activities to help your child learn and develop
- trips out to our local amenities and places of interest
We have some spare clothes if your child is in need of a change of clothes, but we do ask if your child is ready to potty train or is beginning to potty train that you provide a bag with at least 3 changes of clothes in just in case. If you are eligible for the two-year-old funding grant, this will be deducted off your weekly sessions.
Three years +
Fees for our three year olds include:
- a healthy range of snacks and home cooked meals (all dietary requirements adhered to)
- Any nappies and creams that may be needed
- Activities planned to help your child learn and develop.
- trips out to local places of interest, parks using public transport and using our own Puddleducks Bus for trips further afield
The three-year-old education grant can be deducted off your weekly sessions or your child can attend for the 15 or 30 hours provided.